E tū Vacancy – Communications Officer
Preferably Auckland Based
E tū Union is seeking a highly motivated communications officer to support the development and delivery of a communications strategy, media relations, and products for campaigns and other union projects.
The relevant skills and experience we are looking for include
• A good understanding of communications strategies and implementation
• High level digital and technological capabilities
• Media experience and ability to utilise social media platforms
• Writing skills for a range of different audiences and purposes.
• An understanding of organising principles
• Strategic thinking
• A willingness to learn and adapt
How to Apply
The application should be made by email to Lorraine Cunningham at [email protected] no later than 5.00 pm on Friday 6 March 2020.