Kia ora BP Members
We have a proposed settlement with your employer to renew your collective employment agreement. It is now your turn to vote.
We will be conducting an online vote.
How that will work is as follows
- You need to read the following documents.
- Those with emails will receive an email from E tū on Thursday (21 October), which will allow you to vote.
- Those without emails will be rung, and a vote texted to them.
What do you need to do
- If you have any questions, please call 0800 186 466 and speak to one of our organisers or your lead delegate Reg Skipworth.
- Check your emails on Thursday afternoon for the ballot email (please check your spam and junk folders)
- If the email does not arrive, ring 0800 186 466, and we will make sure you get a chance to vote.
Please note your bargaining team is recommending this settlement.
Once the vote is completed, we will text you the outcome.
On behalf of the Bargaining Team